Virtual training provides individuals with the opportunity to use a Web conferencing service instead of face to face meetings. Equipment requirements are access to a telephone and a computer with internet connection or access to SKYPE technology.
How does virtual training work?
- An initial assessment of the individuals communication needs is completed by either an onsite meeting or web conferencing.
- Following the assessment the participant and the consultant discuss the results and agree upon the training objectives.
- The virtual training is 1 to 1.5 hours in length, weekly.
- Virtual training has a flexible structure to address changing communication needs similar to onsite program.
Who Benefits from Virtual training?
- Individuals who are unable to attend onsite training.
- Individuals who completed an onsite program but would like to use virtual sessions to either maintain the gains made during training or address new communication issues.
Which programs are available virtually?
- Speaking Skills
- Spoken English